We are offers private day tour in the Jaipur City with car & driver, guide. We suggest you try this tour of all the must-see places.
This tour covers – Amber Fort with Elephant ride, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Birla Temple, Local Market.
08:00 – Our driver and guide will meet you at hotel and procced for the day tour of Jaipur,
09:00 – Visit Amber Fort with Elephant ride. The fort situated on hill 12Kms from the city,
10:30 – Visit Nahargarh Fort- The smallest of the three forts, notable primarily for excellent views over Man Sagar lake and the vast sprawl of Jaipur.
11:00 – Visit City Palace – The City Palace is an imposing blend of traditional Rajput and Mughal architecture
12:00 – Jantar Mantar- The Jantar Mantar is the largest of five astronomical observatory build by Maharaja Jai Singh during the period 1727-1734 in north India. It is located very close to the City Palace.
13:00 – Hawa Mahal
14:00 – Lunch at Indina cusion
15:00 – Visit Albert Hall Museam,
16:00 – Visit Birla Temple
17:00 – Local Market of Jaipur
19:30 – Drop at hotel.
In between sightseeing, your guide will take you to a local restaurant to enjoy an authentic Indian lunch.
1. Arrival and departure, Sightseeing with air-conditioner car
2. Elephant Ride at Amber Fort
3. English speaking guide or language guide
4. Two bottle of mineral water
5. All applicable taxes
1. Entrances to the Monuments.
2. Any kind of personal expenses such as tips, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages.
3. Entrances to the monuments.
4. Camera fees (still or movie).