Imperial Rajasthan Tour
» Duration : 10 Nights - 11 Days
» Itinerary : New Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Pushkar – Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur - New Delhi
Day 01 - New Delhi
- Welcome to India, You will be received by “Times Travels” representative at international airport and assisted to your hotel. In the Hotel you will have a brief description of your tour and the representative will hand over your documents regarding the tour, Overnight Stay at New Delhi hotel.
Day 02 - New Delhi
- After breakfast take sightseeing tour of historic city visiting Old Delhi visiting the majestic Red Fort, a marvel in red sandstone, Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, both built by emperor Shah Jahan of Taj Mahal fame, Rajghat - memorial of Mahatma Gandhi & a Rickshaw ride past through the silver street in Chandani Chowk, the city tour continues covering New Delhi, visiting Rashtrapati Bhawan, one-time imperial residence of the British viceroys; the India Gate, a memorial raised in honour of the Indian soldiers martyred during the Afghan war; the Laxmi Narayan Temple, built by the Birlas, one of India's leading industrial families; Humayun's Tomb, lotus shaped Bhai's Temple , Qutub Minar , built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek of the Slave Dynasty; in the evening you can visit see speculative Light and Sound Show at Red Fort. Overnight stay at New Delhi hotel.
Day 03 Agra - 210 Kms (Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday)
- After breakfast, depart for Agra en route visit the Sikandra, mausoleum of Emperor Akbar built in 1492, The Tomb is combination of Muslims and Hindu Architectural styles. After visit continue to drive to Agra, on arrival transfer to hotel. After lunch you visit to witness incomparable Taj Mahal with its' speculative view. Taj Mahal, the architectural modern day wonder of the world; this monument is a fine example of the fusion of many architectural styles is one of the wonders of the modern world. Taj, endowed it with some of the loveliest buildings in the world. The tour continues with a visit to the Agra Fort from where one can get the most moving view of the Taj from the little octagonal tower in the Agra Fort which lies across the river Jamuna, followed by visit to Pearl Mosque and the Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. In the evening you may visit to the souvenirs market of Agra, one should visit Oswal Emporium where they have built a Mini Taj Mahal inside their showroom and it took 10 years for the artists to complete the mini replica of the Taj. The show room conducts free sound & light show showing the eras of Taj Mahal. Overnight stay at Agra hotel.
Day 04 - Jaipur - 250kms
- After breakfast drive to Jaipur en route visit Old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty - Fatehpur Sikri built in red sandstone in honour of Saint Salim Chisti who foretold the birth of 3 sons to Emperor Akbar, is an example of robust stability combined with originality. Each important edifice here represents a type by itself. Notable among them is the Diwan-e-Khas, Punch Mahal, the Tomb of Salim Chisti, and the Bulund Darwaza. Later continue to proceed to Jaipur. Rest of the day at leisure, in the evening hours enjoy walking in the colorful streets and bazaars of Jaipur City. The beauty of Jaipur is that its unique architecture and town planning is visible at even the most common places such as its squares and lanes. Overnight stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 05 - Jaipur
- After breakfast explore the Pink City with an excursion to Amber Fort, situated just outside the city, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Afternoon sightseeing tour of City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum. Jantar Mantar is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen, all monuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace Complex of Jaipur. Later late afternoon is kept free to visit the famous Markets of Textiles, Gems, Carpets, and handicrafts. Jaipur is an ideal place for buying souvenirs. One can also visit Nahargarh Fort to see it illuminated over the floodlights. Overnight stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 06 - Pushkar - 150 Kms
- Morning drive to Pushkar en route visit Kishangarh town, Ajmer, if you are interested make a visit to Ajmer Dargah Sahrif and from here continue drive to Pushkar, which is one of the frequently visited tourist destinations of Rajasthan. Characterized by a picturesque valley, mountainous regions, uncommon scenic spots, and several pilgrimage sites of importance, Pushkar is known all over. It also makes one of the revered Hindu pilgrimage sites of India and houses the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma in the world.
- On arrival check in your schedule hotel and later in the day visit Pushkar on foot, Pushkar is a large accumulation of attractions. Besides some picturesque sites, there are more than 400 temples here that attract tourists towards this place every year. Some of the holy places that you should make a point to visit while in Pushkar are the Brahma Temple, Gau Ghat, Nag Hill, Markendeya Rishi Ashram, Pap Mochini Temple, Agastya Muni Ashram and Gaya Kund. Besides, the picturesque lake, the Savitri Temple, and the Pushkar Bazaar are also worth a visit. Overnight stay at Pushkar hotel.
Day 07 - Jodhpur - 180 kms
- After breakfast drive to Jodhpur, Famous for its magnificent forts and palaces, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan and a major tourist attraction in the country. Rest of the day at leisure, in the evening talk a walk in the wall city market of Jodhpur. Overnight stay at Jodhpur hotel.
Day 08 - Jodhpur
- After breakfast, sightseeing tour of Jodhpur, The forts and palaces in the city are the major source of attraction in the city. Exploring the forts gives you a feel of the times when the Rajput might was at its peak. The gates and the walls of the forts speak of the battles they have witnessed. One needs to spend enough time with these historical monuments to fully grasp the grandeur of the Rajput era.
- Some of the major attractions around Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan & the Government Museum and Zoo. Overnight stay at Jodhpur hotel.
Day 09 - Jodhpur - Ranakpur - Udaipur
- After breakfast at Hotel, visit Bishnoi village and continue drive to Udaipur on the route visit the beautiful Jain Temples of Ranakpur.
- After passing lush green valleys and streams and the heart capturing views drive away any fatigue of the journey. The Ranakpur JainTemple was built during the reign of the liberal and gifted monarch Rana Kumbha in the 15th century. An enormous basement covers 48,000 sq. feet area. There are four subsidiary shrines, twenty four pillared halls and eligibly domes supported by over four hundred columns.
- The total number of columns is 1,444 all of which are intricately carved no two being alike. The artistically carved nymphs playing the flute in various dance postures at a height of 45 feet are an engrossing sight. In the assembly hall, there are two big bells weighing 108 kgs. Whose sound echoes in the entire complex? On arrival at Udaipur, check in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure and you are free to experience the city by your own. Overnight stay at Udaipur hotel.
Day 10 - Udaipur
- The city is famous for its palaces, lake, museums, temples, and gardens. The City Palace and Museum is considered as the largest palace complex in Rajasthan and its museum has stunning collection of objects collected by different Maharanas of Udaipur over the centuries. The Picholia Lake, Udai Sagar, and Pratap Sagar are some of the most beautiful lakes in the state. Some other attractions in the city are the Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari, & Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. Afternoon free for independent activities, Overnight stay at Udaipur hotel.
Day 11 - Udaipur flight to New Delhi
- After a leisurely breakfast, in the morning hours you can explore the Udaipur by your own, later drive to Udaipur Airport for boarding evening flight to Delhi and our tour services will comes to end.
Every Itinerary is just for an idea it can be customized according your wish...