Heritage Cultural Tour
» Duration : 8 Nights - 9 Days
» Itinerary :Delhi – Neemrana – Samode – Jaipur – Roopangarh – Kuchaman - Mandawa Delhi
Day 01 - Arrival New Delhi
- Welcome to India, You will be received by our “Times Travels” representative or your driver at international airport and assisted to your hotel.
Day 02 - Neemrana
- In the morning take a city tour covering Laxmi Narayan Temple - the Place of Gods, India Gate, a memorial dedicated to those who laid down their lives in the World War I, Parliament House, the seat of Indian legislature and other Government buildings. Later we drive you to Neemrana. Neemrana has the distinction of becoming the third capital of the descendants of Prithviraj Chauhan III, who was killed in the famous Battle of Tarain by Mohammad Ghori in 1192 AD. Arrive and check in at the Neemrana Fort-Palace. Located on the foothills of the Aravalli ranges, it is arguably the oldest heritage resort in India. Built by Rao Rajdeo in 1446, it has been restored to its former glory. The fort is a finest example of a harmonious blend of traditional Indian design. This is also reflected in the colonial furniture which embellishes the elegant suites of the palace resort. Evening free to enjoy the atmosphere. Overnight stay at the fort.
Day 03 - Samode
- After breakfast drive to Samode. Arrive and check in at the Samode Palace. Located on a former camel caravan route, Samode nestles in the rugged hills of the Aravallis. It was awarded to Gopal Singh, one of twelve sons along with their hereditary title of Rawal Saheb - More than four and half centuries back by Prithiviraj Singh, the legendary king of Amber and the seventeenth prince of the house of Kachhawaha Rajputs. Cradled amongst rugged hills, Samode Palace boasts of as much natural beauty as the imperial grandeur and frescoed walls that adorn this haveli, one of the most impressive small palaces of Rajasthan. The highlights of the palace are the paintings on the walls of Sultan Mahal, the grand dining room with its stained glass windows, the Durbar Hall with its beautifully painted ceilings, intricately carved walls and massive chandeliers. Enjoy sightseeing aroung Samode visiting Samode Fort - On a hill immediately above the palace is the Samode Fort, the family's former residence accessible in times of trouble by an underground passageway and Samode Bagh - Around three km from Samode, en-route to the main Jaipur-Agra road is Samode Bagh, a large formal garden that is being restored and is often used by film crews for shooting. Overnight at the Haveli.
Day 04 - Jaipur
- After breakfast drive to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur, check into the hotel. Day free to explore on own. Overnight at hotel. Jaipur was founded in 1727 by Maharaja Jai Singh II, the great astronomer king. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City and houses fairy tale palaces, rugged fortresses and broad picturesque avenues. Most of its attractions are located within the walled old city.
Day 05 - Jaipur
- Morning enjoy the excursion to Amber Fort, and enjoy the joy ride on Elephant back. Afternoon visit the city covering City Palace - occupies a large area divided into a series of courtyards, gardens & buildings and a perfect blend of Rajasthani & Mughal architecture, Royal Observatory - An observatory with some rare qualities to its credit, Nawab Sahab Ki Haveli - and the Bazaar etc. Overnight stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 06 - Roopangarh
- Today we drive you to Roopangarh - Built in A.D. 1648 and called after himself, the town and fort of Roopangarh was constructed by Maharaja Roop Singh of Kishangarh for defending his kingdom. Arrive and check in the Roopangarh fort. Overnight stay at the fort.
Day 07 - Kuchaman
- After breakfast visit the town and get to know the countryside, the people, their crafts, their music. Later drive to Kuchaman. Arrive and check in the Kuchaman fort. Later go for city tour visiting Kuchaman Fort & town. Overnight at the fort.
Day 08 - Mandawa
- Morning free to relax. Then drive to Mandawa: a compact little town of Shekhavati region, Arrive and check into the hotel. In the afternoon visit Havelis & beautiful frescoes. The medieval fort of Mandawa gradually rises on the horizon like a mirage. A painted arched gateway adorned with Lord Krishna and his cows leads to the bazaar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 - New Delhi
- Today after breakfast drive back to Delhi . Arrive and check in at the hotel for wash & change. Later drive to the airport for your departure flight to onward destination.
Every Itinerary is just for an idea it can be customized according your wish...