North With Wildlife
» Duration : 14 Nights - 15 Days
» Itinerary : New Delhi - Jaipur - Keoladeo Ghana Sanctuary - Agra - Orchha - Khajuraho - Panna Tiger Reserve - Varanasi - New Delhi
Day 01 - Arrival New Delhi
- Welcome to India, You will be received by our "Times Travels" representative or your driver at international airport and assisted to your hotel. In the Hotel the representative / driver will hand over your documents regarding the tour, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02 - New Delhi
- After breakfast sightseeing of Delhi visit Qutub Minar: It is world's tallest minaret. It's hight is 72.5 meters (237.8 ft).Construction commenced in 1193 under the orders of India's first Muslim ruler Qutb-ud-din Aibakan. Humayun Tomb: Memorial mughal emperor Humayun, built in the year 1562. The Complex is World Heritage Site. Lotus Temple: The Bahá'í House of Worship in Delhi, popularly known as the Lotus Temple due to its flowerlike shape. Raj Gath: Cremation site of Mahatma Ghandi, Chandni Chowk: One of the main market of Old Delhi & India Gate. And drive past parliament house and President house. Overnight stay at New Delhi hotel.
Day 03 - Jaipur – (265kms)
- Drive to the "pink city" of Jaipur, named after its buildings of soft pink stucco. Encounter Rajasthani grandeur at the City Palace, where rare manuscripts, swords, and paintings are on display. At the 17th-century astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar, view a magnificent 90-foot sundial, and then admire the elaborate facade of the Palace of Winds. Overnight stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 04 - Jaipur
- Spend the morning at the Amber Fort, a majestic fortress-palace decorated with intricate paintings and mosaics. This afternoon, there is time to explore Jaipur's vibrant arts and crafts markets on your own. Travel into the countryside for a special dinner with folk entertainment. Overnight stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 05 - Bharatpur – (200kms)
- Drive to Bharatpur this morning and check into our hotel. Venture into the village to experience daily life in India. Overnight stay at Bharatpur hotel.
Day 06 - Keoladeo Ghana National Park
- Travel by rickshaw through the wetlands of Keoladeo Ghana National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site harboring more than 400 species of birds. Search for wildlife and birds, including kingfishers and various species of cranes.
Day 07 - Agra – (55km)
- On the way to Agra stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri, the perfectly preserved 16th-century Mughal capital of Emperor Akbar. Visit the extraordinary Taj Mahal considered the most extravagant monument ever built for love. Overnight stay at Agra hotel.
Day 08 - Agra (Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
- At sunrise, witness the dawn's first light wash over the Taj Mahal or at evening if next day it is Friday. After breakfast, explore Agra Fort's maze of courtyards; mosques; and private chambers, which bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. This afternoon, stroll the gardens of our hotel, take advantage of its many amenities, or enjoy an optional excursion to the Mughal Mausoleum of Itmad-Ud-Daulah. Return to the Taj Mahal to experience the monument at sunset.
Day 09 - Orchha – (220kms)
- Take an early morning rail journey to the town of Orchha, located in a beautiful valley along the sparkling waters of the Betwa River. Explore this medieval town's monuments, including palaces bearing vivid 17th-century wall paintings, and the surreal onion-domed mausoleums. Overnight stay at Orchha hotel.
Day 10 - Khajuraho – (190kms)
- Continue to the World Heritage site of Khajuraho, home to India's largest collection of medieval Jain, Hindu temples and kamasutra temples. Overnight stay at Khajuraho hotel.
Day 11 - Panna Tiger Reserve
- Set out on a morning game drive into the pristine Panna Tiger Reserve, known for its tigers and leopards, as well as its hyenas and wolves. Then return to Khajuraho to explore temples covered in tantric sculptures depicting everyday activities and attitudes.
Day 12 - Khajuraho flight to Varanasi
- This morning, you may choose to return to Panna Tiger Reserve for extended game viewing or to spend more time examining the temple carvings in Khajuraho. In the early afternoon, fly to India's spiritual capital — the holy city of Varanasi. Overnight stay at Varanasi hotel.
Day 13 - Varanasi
- Cruise the Ganges River aboard wooden rowboats to view pilgrims bathing, offering morning prayers, and performing religious rituals. At the venerated Buddhist pilgrimage site of Sarnath, see the symbol of India in the ancient stone Lion Capital of Ashoka. Observe the mystical evening prayer ritual, or aarti ( Pray), on the mighty Ganges River. Overnight stay at Varanasi hotel.
Day 14 - Varanasi flight to New Delhi
- After a free morning in Varanasi, fly to Delhi. And relax in the hotel.
Day 15 - Delhi & Departure according your flight schedule
- Departure at the airport according your flight schedule.
Every Itinerary is just for an idea it can be customized according your wish...