Classical Rajasthan Tour
» Duration : 8 Nights - 9 Days
» Itinerary :Delhi - Udaipur - Ajmer - Pushkar - Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra - Delhi
Day 01 - Arrive New Delhi
- Arrival at the Delhi Airport, you will be received by “Times Travels” representative and escorted to the hotel. Check in at Hotel and relax. Later in the afternoon proceed for a half-day city tour of Delhi. Overnight stay at New Delhi hotel.
Day 02 - New Delhi
- After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi where ornate buildings recall the days when India was the Jewel in the crown of the British empire. Visit the Red Fort, Raj Ghat, 11th century Qutab Minar ,India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President’s House, also visit Laxmi Narayan temple popularly known as Birla Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 03 - New Delhi Fly to Udaipur
- After breakfast proceed further to reach delhi airport. Arrival at Udaipur check in the Hotel in late evening to relax and enjoying dinner of Indian food. Overnight stay at Hotel in Udaipur.
Day 04 - Udaipur
- After breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Udaipur. Udaipur is so called the "Venice of the East". This beautiful city was founded by Maharana Udai Singh in the year 1568. Udaipur is full of Palaces, Temples and Havelis that ranging from the modest to the extravagant. Visit the City Palace Museum, it is one of the largest museum in Rajasthan. At this palace complex you will marvel at the rooms with mirrored walls and ivory doors, colored glass windows, inlaid marble balconies and the peacock courtyard. Also visit the lovely Sahelion-ki-Bari gardens, the Jagdish temple and the local folk museum. Overnight at Hotel in Udaipur.
- Evening at leisure.
Day 05 - Pushkar
- Today cross the entire stretch of Mewar to reach the most holy city of Pushkar and Ajmer by Road.
- Pushkar happens to be the holiest place according to the Hindus as it is considered that Lord Brahma (the Creator) and his wife Saraswati (the godess of learning and music) performed a ritual in the lake. Here we visit the only Brahma temple of the world before intermingling with the local colours in the local bazaar. Pushkar is the world famous for its cattle fair held each year in the month of October & November. Further proceed towards Ajmer. Ajmer is about at a distance of only far from the Pushkar City.
- Ajmer is the pious city for the Muslims. Surprisingly both the cities are at distance having the religious importance of their own with two religion i.e. Hindu and Muslim. Visit the Durgah built in fond remembrance of Khwaja Muin-ud-Din-Chisti, where the Muslim pilgrims from all over India throng during the festival times. Later visit Mughal emperor Akbar’s Palace where his son Jehangir received Sir Thomas Roe to grant him the permission of trade to East India Company with India, that changed the history of India completely and slowly and steadily, India became colony of the. Overnight will be at hotel in Pushkar.
Day 6 - Jaipur
- Morning excursion to Amer Fort experiencing the taste of erstwhile Maharajas by ascending the Fort on Elephants back. Afternoon tour of city visiting City palace, Jantar Mantar (Observatory), Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) drive pass by Pink City. Overnight will be at Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 7 - Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
- Leave the Pink City after breakfast and reach Fatehpur Sikri by early afternoon. Visit this abandoned city built by the Mughal emperor Akbar in the second half of the 16th century. Fatehpur Sikri was built by Akbar after his Hindu wife bore him the long awaited son who was born after the renowned sufi saint Salim Chisti blessed Jodhabai Akbar’s Hindu wife with a son. Also visit Jodhabai’s palace, the biggest palace in Fatehpur Sikri even bigger than the emperor’s palace himself as this was the queen who bore him his heir to the throne.
- Continue towards Agra and reach Agra by early evening. Relax at your hotel or go to the local bazaar to see the lifestyle of the people. Overnight at Hotel in Agra.
Day 8 - Agra
- Morning tour of Agra. Visit the famous Taj Mahal built by Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Overnight at Hotel in Agra.
Day 9 - New Delhi
- After breakfast proceed further to reach Delhi by Road. Arrival at Delhi, check in the Hotel to relax. At evening take dinner and after you will be driven back to Delhi Airport reach to your home destination.
Every Itinerary is just for an idea it can be customized according your wish...